Grubbs Motorsports is a cutting-edge automobile development facility located in Garland, TX and specializing in professionally-built show cars. Founded in June of 2000, we have spent over a decade committing ourselves to our motto, that There is only one way to do it... THE RIGHT WAY.
Just a few facts about Grubbs Motorsports and our cars:
- Over 50 complete builds since 2000
- Two locations in Garland, TX
- Comprehensive facilities, including a paint room and milling equipment
- Over 50 1st in class show wins and over 100 top-10 finishes
Building the BEST cars imaginable...We focus on the details, those little things that other shops overlook or don't take the time to make right. Our goal is to build custom cars that surpass even the finest magazine or showcar machines. To that end we have built two world-class facilities that allow us to maintain control over the entire process of building your dream car. Our highly-qualified staff include a full-time machinist, full-time painter, full-time bodymen/fabricators, a full-time wiring/plumbing expert, and assembly helpers.
State-of-the-art FacilitiesWe know that it's not just talent that's needed to build your dream. The latest technology and facility innovations give Grubbs Motorsports the technical edge to create one-of-a-kind vehicles. Features of our facilities include:
- Secure storage for the vehicles
- Two 2-post lifts and one drive on lift
- Paint booth and paint mixing room
- Full line of sheet metal tooling
- Access to a CNC machine and laser/water jet for fabricating any part of your custom car
Full-Service Collision Repair, Parts & AccessoriesWe have recently opened our Buckingham Road location, featuring a large showroom stocked with performance parts, race fuel, and nitrous (also available via our online store). We complete all mechanical work at the Buckingham location and perform paint and bodywork at the Commercial Street body shop. Showcased at the body shop are numerous paint and body projects, from complete show-quality paint work to our general collision work. We offer full-service collision repair in-house and accept all insurance claims.
Our Goals are...
- To build the best cars on the street
- To continue generating national attention for building top-of-the-line cars
- To make our customers #1. We will always treat our customers' cars as if we were building them for ourselves, with no exceptions.